Sunday, October 20th, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM at Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
Simple Church Friends,
I look forward to spending time together on October 20th! A reunion is long overdue and your presence will make it special! This will be a great time to connect new folks to simple church with others on a similar path! Make plans for you and your simple church to join in a time of encouragement, worship, and refocusing. I look forward to sharing some of my recent thoughts regarding simple church when we reconnect on the 20th!
* Bring a picnic lunch for you and your family.
* Coffee will be provided.
* We will gather rain or shine.
* Enjoy meeting others in simple churches from the region.
* Worship Jesus through songs led by simple church folks.
* Plan to stay after and enjoy hiking the trails with others.
Each simple church community is encouraged to consider sharing a song, testimony, or passage with others. Prayerfully consider how the Lord would have you “build up” others during our time together. Be creative and have fun!
Please note that this is a “picnic,” so bring enough food and beverage to take care of those in your party.
RSVP – Please RSVP here as this helps us know how to plan.
Address: 3885 Raven Run Way, Lexington, KY 40515