1. 9/10 unchurched would be willing to listen to someone share his or her beliefs.
2. 3/5 would be willing to study the Bible with a friend’s invitation.
3. ½ surveyed said that they would be willing to learn more about the Bible and Jesus within the context of a small group.
4. 8/10 young adults said that “Christianity today is more about organized religion than about loving God and loving people.”
5. 9/10 believe they can have a good relationship with God without being involved in a church.
6. Postmoderns do not view organized church as a place to find spiritual guidance (17% look to organized religion). Yet, 91 percent have a close relationship with a Christian.