From Karla Duerson:
Feb 24 Friday – Feb 25 Saturday
6:30 – 4:30 pm (EST)
Maybe we will be having our own women’s retreat one of these days. I hope we do! In the meantime, I did want to invite you all to go to the FAC one at Bluegrass Christian Camp. I am signed up to attend. If there are some who want to go from our group, we are invited to stay at the Jirak’s home so we can make it “our own.” (The overnight accommodations at the camp are already filled). Here are the details from the FAC website:
Refresh: Connection through Fellowship February 24-25
Bluegrass Christian Camp – Summit Retreat Center
Take time away to listen, rest, talk, and refresh.
Come for our first ever Women’s Retreat. Expect fun, games & prizes, food, and a chance to get away to be with God and in the fellowship of other First Alliance women. We will get to spend time together and share our stories of God in our lives.
- Speaker – Marilyn Elliott
- Check in Friday, February 24 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- Check out Saturday, February 25 at 4:30 pm
- Cost $35 (for Friday & Saturday sessions and 2 meals)
- $40 if you want to eat on Friday evening as well
* Deadline is February 5 – (contact the FAC office after this date to see if there is still space)
* Download the registration form here and mail in to First Alliance Church.
Log onto The City here: http://www.simplechurchalliance.onthecity.org for more discussion and details about the event.
Email me for more information or if you have questions
Karla Duerson –